Monday, October 16, 2017

Word to Your Mother - taking it outside

I am a HUGE fan of temporary art and what is more temporary than sidewalk chalk.  There is a tradition in our house to celebrate birthdays by putting messages on the driveway. I usually do this after people are in bed.  I am sure my neighbors find this weird.


________________________________________________________________________________
INSPIRATION
________________________________________________________________________________

There are some next level people who like to do this as well.  By next level, I mean people who take this chalk stuff seriously as ART. So if you need inspiration.  See below.


Heidi Swapp , scrapbooking/crafting icon has her own spray paint chalk line with stencils



Julian Beaver - 3D Pavement Drawings





link to the whole series


check out Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment