Friday, October 13, 2017

Word to Your Mother - Chalkboards Part 2

Mason Jar Chalkboard made by my Sister
I am a big fan of Chalkboards.  For Part 1 click here

I usually use just regular chalk or sidewalk chalk.  However, I am really fond of this type of chalk pen   I found it to be the cheapest at Walmart.

Bistro Chalk Marker
There are also chalk pens that come in colors as well.There is everything from neon to gold and silver.
Metallic Chalk Markers - Craft Smart - Micheals
Neon Chalk Markers  - U Brands

Using the Neon Chalk
Art by Princess of Quite A Lot
There is even chalk pencils.  These don't get dark enough for my liking but are fun to add highlights with the pencil.

_______________________________________________________________________________
INSPIRATION
_______________________________________________________________________________

Chalkboard 101 - Clean and Scentsible
How to Write Nicely on a Chalkboard

link to the whole series
check out Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment