Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Word to Your Mother - Chalkboards Part 1


I am a long time fan of Chalk Boards.  With chalk board paint, you can turn anything into a chalk board.  Chalkboard spray paint is relatively cheap. I have used scrap board. I have this long piece of scrap wood turned chalkboard that I have used in my outdoor entryway and indoor foyer.






I have a permanent chalkboard with a fancy frame that my husband made over my kitchen window out of reclaimed wood and recycled bullet brass. Details can be found here.



I have used cardboard.  Over time, cardboard isn't the best choice but it was a low investment. (Like a really low investment since it was recycled cardboard) This chalkboard was shaped like a conversation bubble. Kids really like it.

________________________________________________________________________________
INSPIRATION
________________________________________________________________________________


You can find Valerie McKeehan on Instagram as well.

link to the whole series
check out Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment