Sunday, October 15, 2017

What I Read October


I am linking up with Modern Mrs Darcy Quick Lit.  Check out what everyone else is reading this month. This is a double link up as I am also doing my Word to Your Mother Series with the 31 day writers.


I have been watching the Oxygen show The Disappearance of Maura Murray.



They interviewed James Renner so I thought I would check out his book called True Crime Addict - How I lost myself in the mysterious disappearance of Maura Murray. This was an incredibly quick read for me.  It is kinda a scary place inside James Renner's mind.  He has an interesting back story and why it led him to this story. It seems that everyone has a theory on what happened to Maura and Renner discusses what might be his. There seems to be a certain synchronicity to James Renner's life and those who lives he investigates. I don't think I totally agree with his theory on what happened to Maura but it was a good read.

link to the Word to Your Mother Series
check out Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment