Saturday, September 23, 2017

Washington Bucket List - Anniversary Date


I have a little bucket list of things in Washington State that I would still like to do or see.  A crab cruise was on my list.

2 weeks ago in honor of our upcoming 22nd Wedding Anniversary, we went on a Sunset Crab Cruise on Bellingham Bay with San Juan Cruises. All summer long, I have had the brochure hanging on the fridge. We decided to pull the trigger on one of their last sailings for the season. It was raining up until we departed.  I was glad the rain stopped. I just couldn't stop taking sunset pictures.


We also saw some seals.  They kind of looked like slugs.


We had a great time and the meal was delicious - Crab, Chicken, Broccoli Salad, Potatoes, Bread Sticks, and Dessert.  There were quite a few people aboard celebrating their anniversary.


I completed my scrapbook page with Digital Project Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment