Sunday, September 10, 2017

Autism Linky

This is the place where I share all the articles, shows, or podcast suggestions about Autism that I found in the last few months.

There was a lot of buzz about Atypical on Netflix.  I watched.  I thought it was OK.  I can definitely understand the criticism.

If you love my child with a disability, please don't go easy on them - loved this quote - Disability advocate Karen Clay states, “The severity of one’s disability does not determine their level of potential. The greatest barriers that persons with disabilities have to overcome are not steps or curbs, it’s expectations.”

10 Things Parents of  "Normal Kids" Should Know

Autism linked to cellular imbalances in communication

Cybersecurity help wanted: Asperger People

Anxiety May Alter Processing of Emotions in People with Autism

No comments:

Post a Comment