Friday, July 28, 2017

Trek for Treasure Hike #4- Mt Erie

For those of you following, my team, Fluffy Squirrel, on our hiking adventures for Trek for the Treasure.  Hike 4 is in the books and no spotting of Big Foot aka Sasquatch yet. For more details - Beginning, Hike 1, Hike 2, Hike 3


Mt Erie was our 4th hike for Trek for the Treasure in Anacortes, Washington.  The round trip mileage was 5.2 miles. I think anything with mount should be outlawed. The last bit was rocky and filled with tree roots.  My partners Ms Epi and Princess of Quite A Lot  made it to the summit.
Photo by TT

I decided making it to the treasure box was definitely good enough.   I wish I did but I wanted to make it back to the car. I did make it to the treasure box and I guess that is what counts. We signed the logbook at #96.

All layouts done with digital project life.

No comments:

Post a Comment