Sunday, June 11, 2017

Summer Fun Linky/ Ideas

Many Many of you have children have kids out of school.  We have to go until June 27th.  I am not bitter.  Wait, I am.  Anyways, I thought I would give some links to easy summer fun ideas especially if you are going to have kids home all summer long.

I have done a variety of things with my kids during the summer from  making bucket lists, exploring a different park each week, and Adventure Crew experiences with my best friend and family. I think it is important to have a loose plan or an unplan as I call it. I want to give my kids downtime but I think a little structure helps. We always have a meeting to determine the summer rules with our kids and usually they are agreed on together. I found this extremely helpful because I am able to say you came up with this rule not me. I now have teenagers so it is a whole new ball game in some ways.

It seems like every blogger has a take on this.  So here is a linky to end all linky's.

24 Budget Friendly Summer Activities for Kids- 100 Dollars a Month - Mavis has some great ideas

Coolest Summer Activity Books for Kids

16 Frugal Activities for Summer - love that geocaching is included on this list

Summer Bucket List- 100 Things to do in Summer from The Idea Room

Summer Break Survival Guide - excellent advice

20 So Cool Crafts for Teens and Tweens - this seems more geared towards girls

50 Boredom Busters for Summer - from Skip to My Lou - a lot of variety here


No comments:

Post a Comment