Thursday, May 18, 2017

What I Read May


 It was a bit of a slow reading month for me.

I feel like I should go to the reading confessional.  I re-read Outlander after watching the first season on DVD.  It is on the racy side but I thought well done

So I read Outlander in book form and Dragonfly in Amber in e book format. I am waiting to read Voyager .

So in the mean time I read fan fiction but recommended by Diana Gabaldon herself Finding Fraser by KC Dyer.  It was a quick chick lit book and I enjoyed it.

Emma quits her job and travels to Scotland to find her Jaime Fraser.  Her sister does not approve. She starts a blog to detail her adventures. Emma starts by visiting the landmarks found in the book Outlander.  She has lots of mishaps and challenges.  You'll have to read if she finds her Jaime Fraser.





No comments:

Post a Comment