Friday, December 2, 2016

December Daily - Dec 1st

I thought I would participate in December Daily. It helps me to be in the season.

DECEMBER 1st

Today found me doing some before school care.  I had pulled out some of my decorations and found a Lego Christmas Tree that went nicely with the reindeer that my young charge had made earlier in the week. My older my older son contributed a Santa Mini figure. A sled was made to attach to our reindeer. Our Christmas scene was complete.


I also got to go to the Princess of Quite A Lot's dance recital. I am always amazed by these young dancers.  The Princess of Quite A Lot did awesome as the inn keeper's wife.  This program always puts me in the Christmas mood.  I love the little dancers and this year the littlest dancers - The sheep did not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment