Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker - Conversations overheard at the thrift store



You got to stop eavesdropping a the thrift store. OR How I  got to be so approachable by crazy people why shopping.



I only relate these conversations for your pleasure.  Please tell me I am not the only one this happens to (REALLY PLEASE). Below is a small sampling of conversations that happen to me at the thrift store.

Conversation #1

Customer is telling a worker about how his mrsa on his leg is weeping. He was in shorts. I totally wasn't trying to hear this one but why do over sharers always talk so loud.

Conversation #2

Man was looking at belts.  He asks me and my friend if this belt is a good one for whipping kids. SERIOUSLY.  Then later he tracks us down to tell us he was joking.  CREEPY



Check out my entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with  Write 31 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment