Saturday, October 29, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker- Jack O' Lanterns Past

We have a little history of  trying to do something a little unique each year with our Jack-O- Lanterns.  I blame my Giant Man Child Husband.  This definitely is his THING.



This one is in honor of my blog - It is a Pumpkin in a Honeypot. The Honeypot even had a toilet paper holder


This was the classic throwing up pumpkin with all the other pumpkins reacting.  This was 2013


The Great Pumpkin Crash of 2004

Those are just of a few of  my husband's creations.  I never know what he will come up with.


Cool suggestions on how to preserve your pumpkin creation (turn off music)



DO YOU HAVE A FABULOUS PUMPKIN CREATION?


Check out my entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with  Write 31 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment