Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker - Haunted House Craft


Kids can't get enough of the haunted house. Especially when it involves windows you can open.


Haunted Houses seem to be a popular craft for the kids I watch.  This usually even wins over the least reluctant crafter. Boys seem to enjoy this a lot. I did the cutting out this time.  I used the template found at Sarah Jane. The windows can be tricky.  I used an exacto knife to cut the windows. I also had some left over stickers from a previous project. Just some perspective here are some haunted houses from previous years
Chuck 2010
working on his haunted house

2010
We made our own house template

2009


Check out my entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with  Write 31 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment