Friday, October 7, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker - Halloween Shelf Styling


I can't help myself.  I love to style my shelves for the holidays and Halloween is no exception. It makes me happy.




The only prerequisite for my shelf styling is it has to be cheap and it should use stuff I already have. This year I took a Halloween Card (Skeleton) and framed it in a frame I already had.  I also had some pom poms from the dollar store.left over from another project.  I picked out all the orange ones out and strung them. I also have a candlestick thing.  I really like glass candlesticks as pedestals.

Evolution of the Shelves

I thought it would be interesting to see the evolution of the Halloween Shelf Styling.  Oh, the actual shelves were thrifted.

2011


2014

2015


Check out my Entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker

I am linking up with Write 31 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment