Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker - Government Forms

Control the voices in your head when filling out government forms


I  have been filling out a ton of forms for my adult son.  It feels weird to say ADULT.  I find these forms time consuming and difficult to know what to put., Occasionally, I just want to answer in a snarky way. I just really can't help myself.

Question 1

How much time to spend with the disable person ?

EVERY WAKING MINUTE. My son actually told me that was inappropriate.

Question 2

How do you know the disabled person?

Well let me see, I BIRTHED THEM

Question 3

What does the disabled person do all day long?

There is so many places to go with this one.


Check out my entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with  Write 31 Days.


No comments:

Post a Comment