Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Notes of Mediocre Homemaker - Beating the Darkness

Stock up on Vitamin D and Coffee. People get a little weird up here in the Pacific Northwest with less sunlight.


Oh my it gets so dark up here on the Northern Border.  Oh and it gets all rainy and stormy as well.These are my go to's to beat the darkness.

COFFEE!
 No wonder Starbucks was born here.  I need about a bazillion cups of coffee to make it through my day. 

D3 - Yes the vitamin.  Lots of people are low on that up here

Get Moving.  If it is even slightly sunny get out in it.  I use a fit bit to track my progress or lack of progress.  It is one of the best investments I have ever made.

Have your vacation in the Spring and go to a sunny location.  This has never happened for me.  But I always hoped it would.  OR plan your summer vacation.

Check out this post by Mavis Butterfield - How to Fight Winter Depression



Check out my Entire Series - Notes of a Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with Write 31 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment