Monday, August 1, 2016

What I Learned July

SINGLE PARENTING

My husband was gone about 4 weeks between June and July.  I don't enjoy parenting alone.  It is HARD even though my kids are teenagers.  I found myself frequently at the end of my rope and my kids behaved pretty decently.  Parenting is WORK and two male teenagers equal gross. I love them though.

BOOMER PHELPS

Did you know Michael Phelps, Olympic swimmer, has a baby and he has his own Instagram account(@boomerrphelps)? You so got to check it out.  It is so sweet.

MONTANA HAS 130 LICENSE PLATE OPTIONS

We were on a road trip to Montana and were playing the license plate game.  Anyone else play the license plate game on road trips? I noticed that Montana has a lot of license plates. Evidently, they have about  130 different choices

HYDRANGEAS
photo by AB

Thanks to the Princess of Quite A LOT I have noticed Hydrangeas everywhere. She has been noticing all the different colors and experimenting with watering her mother's hydrangeas with different things. Love this article - 13 Facts about Hydrangeas.



No comments:

Post a Comment