Thursday, March 17, 2016

Long and Storied History of Leprechaun Gold Hunts

Leprechaun by Charlie 2014
Well it is tradition to hunt for leprechaun gold at our house.  The first recorded gold hunt for us was in 2008 but I am unable to link to that one. So if you need ideas, here are a few of our scavenger/gold hunts.  None of these required intense planning and no leprechauns were harmed.

2009 - Pot of Gold
2010 - Leprechaun Gold Hunt - I had one of the clues stuck to my mirror of my car for several days.


2011 -Pot of Gold - This is the hunt where a child made the clues. One of which referred to poo.


2012- Leprechaun Gold Hunt - This one involved leprechaun jokes and green foot prints
2015 - Leprechaun Gold Hunt - This is the one in which I mess with my teenagers.  Good Times!

WHO KNOWS IF THE LEPRECHAUN WILL STRIKE AGAIN THIS YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment