Monday, December 14, 2015

Diary of Mediocre Homemaker - Snowflake Light Feature

Dear Diary
Sometimes my husband must hate the voices in my head.  I saw this neat snowflake light thingy and I had to make it.  Meaning my husband must help me make it or literally just make it.  Hey, I am just the idea person.
My husband needs this T-shirt
The "idea" was from Lowes Creative Ideas magazine.  Below is the birth of a snowflake light feature. The pan is actually a heat water heater pan.  We stenciled a snowflake on the pan and drilled holes for the LED lights.  Well I guess it was more like my hubby did those things.



The final Product!  It is meant to hang outside but the weather has been so miserable- rainy/windy.  I decided it would look great hanging behind my Shiny Brite display

No comments:

Post a Comment