Friday, December 18, 2015

Attracted to the Light

favorite light display in our town- photo doesn't do it justice
I finally have figured out during the Christmas season what appeals to me specifically is the light.  I love the light displays. This is what makes Christmas magical to me.

I was so excited to get a new type of light for my lighting display.  It is a projection turning light.  It makes a kaleidoscope effect.  I have it on my snowflake window.  It is very pretty. Unfortunately, it is hard to get a picture of it in action.  I can't explain it but our lights make me happy.
Our Lights
Have you seen the new Outdoor Christmas Lights you can program. - Tatertots and Jello

I love candles flickering on a dark night. I am drawn like a moth to a flame. Even as a young girl, my favorite part of the holiday season was the Christmas Eve Candle Light Service.  I always find myself seeking the light. But it is just not the light, it is pause we have to take to enjoy the light and the journey of seeking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment