Thursday, October 8, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - Operation Walk a Fat Friend

Dear Diary
I am the fat friend . Shh!  Don't tell anyone (except all 8 blog readers) but I successfully fit into a pair of regular jeans. There is no ELASTIC or DRAWSTRINGS.  Operation Walk a Fat Friend has been successful. I had bemoaning(lots of moaning) to my spouse and friends that all this walking has resulted in zero loss of pounds.  My friend has been taking me on some serious walks (death marches) I have been doing a lot better at reaching my 10,000 steps. - Diary entry from 9/29/15


Do you walk and wear a fit bit?  IS it helping you meet your fitness goals?  I find it addictive to reach that 10,000 step goal. 

Check out my entire series - Diary of Mediocre Homemaker
I am linking up with Write31Days

No comments:

Post a Comment