Wednesday, September 30, 2015

What I learned September

 I am linking up with Chatting at the Sky's "What I Learned " linky

1.) 95 Young Looks Pretty Good.
Pappy celebrated his 95th Birthday.  He is the young man in the lower right corner.  Pappy is a WWII Vet, too


2.)  I Can Write with a Deadline

I learned I still have enough material to write another 31 days.I have learned from the past that I do best if most of my series is pre-written.  I don't write well under pressure. This is really an intense experience. My 31 Day Series is going to be called Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker. This goes live Oct 1st.
Some of my previous 31 day series have been - 31 Days to a Better Office Space ,31 days of Little Things, 31 Days of Adventure, You Might Be Homemaker  

I think my favorite so far has been the 31 Days of Adventure. 

3.) Words Bouncing Around My Brain

This is Beth Moore Tweet kept bouncing around my brain for the later part of September. I have a number of things on my plate that are causing me dread.  I too have learned that dread drains energy and can leave you paralyzed.  Unfortunately these are things I have to do so I am learning to push forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment