Monday, August 17, 2015

What I Read August

Ah summer is coming to a end.  I am late to this reading party. I linking up to Modern Mrs. Darcy's What Have You Been Reading. Check out what everyone else is reading.

My reading has lately been an eclectic mess

The Queen's Governess by Karen Harper - I have been interested in the Tudor so this ties into that interest.  I thought the slant the story took exploring the governess angle was interesting. I think this is a worth while read if you are interested in this time period.

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - I re-read this.  I got in on the deal for all 6 books in the series on Kindle.  I have enjoyed reading it again.  I forgot that the start is a bit on the slow side.  After that the story is a hard one to put down.  It is a bit more racy than some readers would like but I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment