Thursday, August 6, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - Ice Cream Bread

This is so mediocre homemaker.  I didn't even make the bread my husband did.  My husband aka the Giant Man Child is always up for a challenge. I saw this ice cream bread on pinterest  at  Housing a Forest and have been wanting to make it all summer long.  My youngest had accidently put ice cream in the refrigerator instead of the freezer.  So we used re - frozen  Marion Berry Ice Cream (Store Brand) in the recipe.

My husband was unimpressed with the final result.  It was ok for me.  It wasn't as sweet as I thought it should be and the rise was rather impressive. I have no idea if a better quality ice cream would produce better results or not. For the limited amount of ingredients and the experimental value it is worth a shot if you have some melted ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment