Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - Who the heck is Marie Kondo?

Oh, the internet is a buzz with The Life Changing  Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. Who the heck is Marie Kondo and why should I care? Marie is a Japanese Organizing Guru.  Everyone is asking, "Have you tried the Kondo method/"  If you have been to my house it is obvious that I am in dire need of the KONDO method! So if you see me wandering my house picking up random items asking myself " Does this bring me joy?" I am not crazy I am just doing the Kondo method.

Some of my favorite bloggers have reviewed her book - The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up

Elise Blaha Cripe - Tidying=Life Changing
Life as Mom - Book Review
Modern Mrs Darcy - Books for Self-gifting

I have not been able to get my hot little hands on her book.  My library has a long wait list for her book so I look up some youtube videos on her method.  This is exactly how a mediocre homemaker would go about it. Check them out.




No comments:

Post a Comment