Sunday, February 1, 2015

What I learned in January

I am linking up with Chatting at the Sky.  Check out what everyone learned this month.

January started with a bang. I learned so much this month.
Charlie and Me on New Year's Eve
I learned you can live without your gall bladder. I also learned that your gallbladder only weighs 2 ounces. I got mine out on Jan 1st.  A bacon, bacon, bacon pizza the night before was my undoing.

I also learned that I LOVE road tripping with my husband.  We got to get away for long weekend to Geocache the ET Highway.  We are total geocaching nerds. We had a terrific time. We haven't done that ever without our kids. (Trip Details)  I am so grateful that Nonna and Pappy could take care of our minions. 
Hubby and I at the Start of the Highway

I learned I still love the SEAHAWKS even though they lost the big game.  It was a great game to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment