Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wrapping Up Booking It 2014

After 5 years, Jessica is ending her Booking It link up.  Please check out her favorite reads from the last 5 years.  She has done a marvelous job and I will sad to see this linky end .  But make no doubt about it the reading will still be happening in 2015.

*** I decided to link up to Modern Mrs. Darcy's favorite books of 2014

I read 44 books in 2014!

My favorite Books I read in 2014
( in no particular order)

Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman
Home is a Roof Over a Pig by Amnita Arrlington
A Memoir Hungry by Darlene Barnes
Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Sample
All the Light You Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
The Accident by Chris Pavone
The Smartest Kids in the World by Amanda Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment