Monday, December 8, 2014

Darn You Foreign Tree Makers!

I am in awe or something with the Chinese Innovation in our pre lit tree.  We set it up and only one small section lit.  Our tree would of been great for a red neck Christmas tree, though Meanwhile  brilliant me, thought we will simply pull off the lights and re-hang lights.  

It is OK if you start laughing right now.  Well let's just say it wasn't as easy as that.  It seldom is that easy, by the way. It took 4 of us about 2 hours to undo the lights and wire cutters as well. 

In the end, we rehung LED colored lights that took about 20 minutes. I have a whole new appreciation for the foreign laborers who made this bad boy. I might mention that I am convinced that  a few of them might of been disgruntled workers because some of the wires were so well knotted.

No comments:

Post a Comment