Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Clothespin Wreath

I thought I would attempt a new wreath for the Nester's Wreath DIY Party. Please check out all the wreath eye candy over at the Nesting Place.


I made mine out of clothespins from the dollar store and the wreath form is a wire hanger.  I simply wired the hot glued clothespin stars to the wreath form with floral wire. I was inspired by the clothespin snowflakes I made last year.

At the center of the stars are red buttons I had on hand. This was a last minute craft and I will probably rewire and maybe include some smaller clothespin stars as well. I am forever tweaking. It is a crafting disease.

Hey Nester, I am embracing my lovely limitations and not worrying about this wreath being perfect. Because it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful!

Check out some of my other unusual wreaths of the past.
The required SEAHAWKS wreath made with Coffee Filters.  GO HAWKS!

Popsicle Snowflake.  I think Giant Popsicle Snowflakes make a terrific wreath.  I have white doors so I made mine blue.



1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of a wreath full of Christmas stars. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete