Monday, October 20, 2014

31 days of Adventure - Girl Friend Trips

I am joining the Nester's 31 Days of Writing.  Check out my entire series - "31 Days of Adventure."

I love my kids and my hubby BUT it is so good to go on adventures with my friends. My friend, Mrs Epi, and I have been on numerous exciting Girl Friend Trips.  Mrs Epi is definitely my partner in crime and we have similar adventure philosophies. Our favorite adventures are those that involve thrift stores.  When we do these mega thrift trips, we don't have a set destination.  We stop at locales that look interesting. This usually makes for interesting encounters.
When Pigs Fly
One of our first rearrangements
Frogs
Sometimes we like to rearrange. Thrift Stores are sometimes a jumble. We started putting like stuff with like items.  Shortly after we did this a couple of times at our local Goodwill, we showed up and Goodwill did this on their own.  Our local Goodwill is really into recently creating Vignettes.  Do they read the Nester's Blog and 31 Days of  Vignettes

Goodwill Vignette

On these trips we just encounter the odd?
Prosthetic  legs
Anyone else thrift and consider it an Adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment