Sunday, August 31, 2014

Back to School Linky Love



What a Teenage Boy Needs Most From His Mom  I have a 12 year old and 16 year old so I can really relate to this. This is good stuff.

Praying for Clarity from Chatting at the Sky

School Supply List Demystified - this is a post I did way back in 2008 still good info.  Does anyone else think new Crayola's smell like Mommy Freedom.  LOL

The Suburb Where Everyone Can Walk to School

Saving Kids Art Work - I did something similar with Chuck's artwork in preschool.  I love this idea to tame the paper monster.

Leap of  Faith by Floor Pie - I think she says it best how we send our special needs kids to school and we take a leap of faith. I also like the opening that before she knew her son had Asperger's she would bring snacks to play dates to prevent meltdowns.  My friend Mrs Respiratory Therapist would often point out I was the ultimate re director that is what I would do before I knew my son had Asperger's.

Back to School the 70's vs Today - Ok, I grew up in the 70's so I found this hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment