Friday, March 28, 2014

Things I Learned in March


1. Street Lights with icicles can look strangely like Sombrero's . My husband pointed this out. 

2. Organizing is ALOT like cleaning.  Wait it is cleaning. I took the 4 week organize your home with Money Saving Mom.  This made me realize that I need to stay on top of these cleaning chores a lot better.

3. I feel like I haven't been much of a friend to anyone. I am an introvert.  It is hard for me to give my inner voices a chance to come out and speak.  I hold all my friends dear.  If I haven't said how much I appreciate you , I say it now, " I appreciate your friendship and grace you to extend to me."

4. This quote was from the Series Scandal and I like it.  Scandal is my secret indulgence. The quote has been rattling in my brain. I am glad a local blogger shared so I guess I am re -with sharing it.

“If there are no white hats, if everyone is evil, if the deck is always stacked, if everyone I love is a monster, if no one is worth saving, what is the point?”
... “There is, incidentally, a point.  If there are no more white hats, if the deck is always stacked and if everyone you love is a monster, there is in fact someone worth saving.”
“Who?”
“Everyone!  Everyone is worth saving.  Even the monsters, even the demons.  Everyone is worth saving.  In the face of darkness, you drag everyone into the light.  That is the point.  At least I’d like to think that is the point. Of you.”
 
I am linking up Chatting With the Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment