Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Project Life - February

I am linking up with The Mom Creative at Project Life Tuesday

Well, I think I am approaching project life a little different than in the past.  There seems to be a lot of bloggers on that path, too.  I will be doing monthly spreads or event layouts because that works for me.  I have older kids and with school during the week we don't do much during the week. I also plan on inserting more of my blog entries into project life as well.  So far, I only have one layout complete.  I love that Project Life is whatever you make it.  There is lots of flexibility. Here is my Superbowl layout.

Superbowl Layout
 
 
 
Journal Cards are Project Life: Cobalt Edition (discontinued) I slightly modified the dot cards with white stickers with common Seahawk Sayings.

2 comments:

  1. That's the best part of Project Life...it can be done however you want it to be done.
    LOVE the picture of the braces. I remember picking colors everytime I went. Made wearing them that much more bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun! the braces picture is the best!!! you really can project life any way you want and that makes it awesome!

    ReplyDelete