Monday, January 13, 2014

What is on My Reading List for 2014?

Well, I have been scouring the best reads lists to complete a reading list for myself for 2014. These are books that look promising to me.  Depending on library availability and the lure of the hot reads table, will determine what I read.  My time is precious so if a book isn't speaking to me after a couple chapters I don't feel any guilt over abandoning the book.

The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell ( Young Adult Book)
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (Going to be in Theaters this Year) NON FICTION
Bread and Wine by Shauna Niequist
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
The Fault in our Stars  by John Green (Going to be in Theaters this Year)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Already in Theaters)
Code Name Verity  by Elizabeth Wein (Young Adult Book)
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
What Alice Forgot by Laine Moriarty
Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
Me Before You by Jo Jo Moyes
The Boys in the Boat By Daniel James Brown
The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls By Anton Disclafani

No comments:

Post a Comment