Monday, December 23, 2013

The Season of Light- Dec 22

I love Christmas Lights.  It is my favorite. I blame my parents. (love ya) We would always drive around looking at the lights.  We spent Sunday evening driving around looking at the lights. We have several unique displays in our town and neighboring town.
Ferndale Fire Station
Church Rd
We printed a Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt for our kids.  They really got into it.  We found everything on our list except - Noel spelled out, a lighted elf, lighted drummer boy, and lighted sled.

My favorite has to be the lighted Darth Vader, Yoda, and R2D2.
 
Whatcom County Christmas Lights
Here are some spots to view some Christmas Lights
 
Ferndale
Church Rd - Fire Station and House near Main Street. 
Shannon Ave ( Yoda) end of street closest to Heights Dr
Cresent St - Couple of houses totally decked out with lights and cutouts
 
Bellingham
James Estates (classic) drive thru mobile home park with lights - James St
Huron Dr - Lights set to music - Called Whatcom Spirit
 
I am linking up with Ali Edwards December Daily


No comments:

Post a Comment