Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Tour 2013


I am linking up with Nester's Christmas Tour 2013. 

Welcome to my home. I can't decided if my Christmas Style is gaudy or sparkly. Come on in and check my house out.

The outside of our house is done in blue, white and green lights.  I put painted blue popsicle snowflakes in the windows in the front.  From afar, the flakes almost look like vinyl on the window. I strung them on a tension rod.  (for more info click here)

I love vintage Shiney Brites.  I have my husband's Grandmother's Shiney Brites and some of my Grandmother's plus some that I have picked up here and there.

I also like them in candle holders atop my China Cabinet. I need to work on better lighting up there.

I am a big fan of the movie "Elf" so in honor of that I have a Snowflake banner.  It is made up of clothespin snowflakes, dollar store snowflakes, coffee filter snowflakes, beaded snowflakes, popsicle snowflakes, garland, and LIGHTS.  
 

Lastly, new to us this year is the PVC snowflake. 
 

Lastly, one of my favorite things is my fishbowl snowman I put up.  The snow is beach glass we have collected through the years and little stuff Christmas stuff we have collected. It turns out a little different every year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment