Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Weeks 41,42, and 43

Well, I am once again posting Project Life Tuesday on Wednesday.  I am linking up with The Mom Creative.

The weeks 41 and 42 were really slow around our house.  I have older kids and it was pretty much life as usual.  So I decided to combine these two weeks.  The overall theme was DONUTS.

My son, I quoted as wondering out loud if chocolate donuts are a performance enhancing drug.


Week 43 was a busy week.  We finished up a REALLY big geocache challenge and we also got to enjoy the fall color. I made some leaf rubbings and use them as part of my date page. In the picture of all of us together, we are holding arrow sticky notes that have the name of every Washington State Park we visited - all 53.  This picture was taken on Camano Island.

Supplies Used
Photoshop Elements
Project Life: Cobalt Edition - Journal Cards
Photo Protector Design G

No comments:

Post a Comment