Friday, October 18, 2013

You might be a Homemaker IF (Day18)

You got SPIRIT!

You know Halloween Spirit, Christmas Spirit and Team Spirit, we got it.  I thought I would give you a little glimpse of my Halloween Spirit and show you my shelves next to my fireplace.

I got a crafting wild hair a few nights back and my shelf nest to the fireplace needed SOMETHING. I pretty much have it decorated the same as last year. I was in a decorating rut.
BEFORE -2011
Just so-so
The something is that spider web in the embroidery hoop.  It is a spider web I traced in sharpie on a piece of white fabric and then embellished with sequins.  I hung it from a standing ornament holder.
Everyone should have rats in their display!

Check out my entire series " You might be a Homemaker IF"
****I am linking up with the Nester's 31 days of Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment