Friday, October 25, 2013

You might be a homemaker if (Day 25)

you have referred to yourself as a Modern Day June Cleaver or said My Super Power is I make People

Have you referred to yourself as a domestic engineer, domestic goddess, sidelined home executive, housewife, Suzy Homemaker etc.? I myself often call myself a Modern Day June Cleaver.  I have two boys - Wally and the Beav and I stay at home while my kids go to school. I don't know if my husband is Ward or not. We are pretty much Leave it to Beaver. We do eat dinner together pretty much every night when my husband doesn't work during dinner.

Call it what you want, a homemaker by any other name is still a homemaker.

What do you call yourself?

Check out the rest of my series " You Might be a Homemaker IF..."
I am linking up to the Nester's 31 Days of Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment