Tuesday, October 22, 2013

You might be a homemaker if (Day 22)

You have ever referred to your appliances as your servants

I actually heard appliances being to referred to servants at MOPS, mothers of preschoolers, during a talk on Proverbs 31. I like to start my servants early by making coffee, running the dishwasher, and washing machine.

I definitely have some appliances, servants,  I CAN'T live without.  I have actually thought about the concept, "Am I using this appliance to it's fullest capacity. "  I find that these tools/appliances help me do a better job

1. Heavy Duty Can Opener - If you have used a sub par can opener, get yourself to a Cash and Carry and buy a heavy duty one.  Mine is called a swing a way. There is NOTHING worse than using a rickety cheap can opener.

2. Kitchen Aid Mixer - I am spoiled and I got a Kitchen Aid Mixer one Christmas.  AND the following Christmas I got an extra bowl.  I use this bad boy a lot.  Did you know you can shred cook chicken with it too. Check it out at 100 Dollars a Month

3.Silpat Mat - I love my silicon mat.  I love that cookies don't stick to the pan. It is genius.

4. Rubbermaid Mop - Here is my post extolling the virtues of this mop.  If you got this route, get two washable pads

5. Mini chopper - I had this before I got a food processor.  For little chopping jobs, this is great.

I receive no endorsements from the above links. Darn!

Check out the rest of my series " You might be a Homemaker IF..."
*** I am linking up with the Nester's 31 Days of Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment