Monday, October 21, 2013

You might be a homemaker if (Day 21 )

you have a side gig

Staying home is not cheap and many of us only do this very part time.  For us full timers, we usually have a side gig. A side gig is usually a very very part time job or task.

For many years, I watched kids in the morning before school.   Some of us sell Avon, Mary Kay, or various other things. A lot of us do surveys on the computer to earn extra money such a Pinecone.  I do Pinecone and Swag Bucks. Some blog and earn income from this. 

My friend Mars has turned a hobby into a side business - Pacific Scents which sells soaps, lotions. She turned her hobby into a home business.

I also had a friend who was quite successful at Mystery Shopping.  There is another blogger doing a 31 days series on Mystery Shopping - Stay at Home (Made) Mom.

Money Saving Mom had a great list of side gigs.  Check it out.

Anybody have an interesting side gig?

Check out the rest of my series " You might be Homemaker IF..."
I am linking to the Nester's 31 Days of Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment