Saturday, October 19, 2013

You might be a homemaker IF (Day 19)

sometimes you feel a little like MacGyver or
 you believe Google is a homemaker's best friend.

I was first introduced to this by my friend Mrs Respiratory Therapist.  She is the Queen of Googling appliance repairs.  I learned from the best.  Check out me googling and fixing my washing machine. I have saved quite a bit of money googling appliance repairs.  The caveat being that just because you can Google it doesn't mean you will be able to fix it.

Can't find a recipe Google it
Can't find a person Google it
Can't find a business Google it

Here is a good link for using Google search more effectively.

Check out my entire series " You might be a Homemaker IF..."
**** I am linking up to Nester's 31 Days of Blogging


No comments:

Post a Comment