Wednesday, October 16, 2013

You might be a homemaker if (Day 16)

You are familiar with all the homemaking BUZZ words and phrases

examples below

Season of Life - I usually feel this is the more accurately know as the politically correct way to say what a crappy place you are in your life.  I know that is a little blunt.  There is GOT to be a better way to say this " phase will pass".

Blessed-  I never heard this so much until I became a Mom.  Yeah I am lucky to stay home with my kids but it is the kind of blessed that is also cursed sometimes.  Motherhood is both the best and worst job. It feels less than lucky at times.  THIS IS SO TOTALLY OVERUSED

Now on to the more offensive ones!!!!

You must sit around eating bon-bons- First off I don't know what a bon bon is?  Secondly, I sit around and eat donuts.  Get it correct!  (just kidding)

So you don't have a career You know they call homemaking an art and artists have careers, right. They are usually poor paying careers but they are careers. Usually I just stare at these people. 

What do you do all day?   The Matt Walsh Blog answered this perfectly.

Check out the rest of my series " You Might Be A Homemaker IF"
***** I am linking up with Nester and 31 Days of Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment