Sunday, October 13, 2013

You might be a homemaker IF (Day 13)

 you ever wished Martha or Rachel would show up

Of course, I am referring to Martha Stewart or Rachel Ray. There have so many times I have felt out of league and drowning by a situation that involved my home or it's inhabitants. Homemakers need encouragement in a job that doesn't necessarily give you immediate feedback.  I haven't been high fived for cleaning the toilet yet.  I found these interesting blog entries though geared more to women.  I think that can encourage anyone in the homemaking field.

Below is a some linky encouragement

A Kind Wife by Gracefullmama

How to be the Meanest Mom in the World

Morphing by Donna at  Funky Junk Interiors

Check out my entire " You Might be a Homemaker IF.." series

******I am linking up with the Nester's 31 Days of Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment