Thursday, October 10, 2013

You might be a homemaker if (Day 10)

You have ever lusted over a certain appliance

Maybe lusted is not the right word.  You covet a certain appliance.  You wax poetically about said appliance. You know that this appliance could change your life.  Well maybe it isn't that dramatic but you get the gist.

I am ashamed to say for the longest time I have wanted a Zojirushi bread maker.  I have a perfectly fine bread maker.  But I know I could be a kick butt baker if I had a Zojirushi. 
 
The sad thing is I don't EVEN cook bread in my bread maker.  I just use the dough setting.  My bread maker is like the economy car.  IT will get you where you need to go.

My favorite recipes to mix up in my bread maker

Buttery Bread Machine Rolls
Pizza Rolls - I make this several times a month.  I like them because they reheat beautifully.
Make Ahead Pizza dough
Make Ahead Cinnamon Rolls

Do you have a certain appliance you have coveted? 

Check out the rest of my Series " You might be a Homemaker IF"

*****I am linking up with the Nester and " 31 days of Blogging"

No comments:

Post a Comment