Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 37

I am linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday.

Some parts of week 37 were extremely challenging.  My hometown is near where some of the flooding happened in Colorado so I was glued to my Facebook watching the unfolding devastation. I was just a little girl in 1976 when the Big Thompson flooded.   Our dog also had to have part of his tail amputated.  We were all upset about it.  He since has mostly recovered but his tail is 5 inches shorter. My son Charlie drew a chalk picture of Tigger with his new shortened tail. Lastly, we were able to put up the large beam on our new swing set.

Tigger with his shortened Tail and CONE OF SHAME
 
Supplies
Project Life: Cobalt Edition - journal card
Photo Protector G

No comments:

Post a Comment