Thursday, June 6, 2013

Project Life Tuesday on Thursday - Week 22

I am linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday.  I am a little late linking up but here it is.

Week 22 was a little bit of a slow week coming off the big holiday.  The quote 4 x 6 card I made in Photoshop as well as the 3 x 4 one for the record journal card. We were the FTF (first to find) on a geocache near Silver Lake Park on Monday the 27th.  That was exciting.  My son is pictured in the sculpture, " The Nose Knows." at Peace Arch State Park. The cow we saw when driving and I got my youngest to take a picture.

We are still in school and I can't WAIT until school is out to spend some time with the Two Man Wrecking Crew.

Supplies
Photo Protector Design G
Cobalt Edition Project Life for the journal card

No comments:

Post a Comment