Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 21

I am linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday

It was a busy week 21 at our house.  We celebrated my youngest son's birthday. He turned 11 years old.

The bridge south of us collapsed on Thursday evening.  It was quite frightening as my husband was returning from the southern part of the state. Luckily he stopped for dinner at his Mom's house in Tacoma.  Otherwise he would of been close to crossing this bridge when it collapsed.  It is SO fortunate that no one was seriously hurt.  But what a mess this has created as it closed down the major north south route to Seattle.

We ended our week with a big bike ride. This was the longest ride we had been on as a family.  It was a lot of fun. The " good times" is a digital stamp from Ali Edwards.

1 comment:

  1. Great pages! I love that you included the news cam shot of the bridge. My sister lives in Seattle and just told me about that. Crazy! I'm glad your hubby wasn't involved.

    ReplyDelete