Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 19

I am linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday.

When May starts the weeks till summer start to whiz by.  This past week was no exception.  It was my husband's 41st Birthday last week. We celebrated with his favorite meal and carrot cake.  We also placed our first geocache which hasn't published yet.  I can't wait to share more about it but until it publishes all you get is a picture of me hiding behind a leaf.  Our youngest is into riding the track behind our house.  I have included a travel blurb for Neptune that was in the school newsletter that my oldest wrote.



 
Supplies
Design G Photo Protector
Project Life: Cobalt Edition
Ali Edwards Digital Stamp - "Today Rocks"


I also found a silverware caddy to hold my supplies.  This version came from Fred Meyer's. I like to put my album in different places.  Since it is so easy to pull together I often put it together while watching TV.  So all I have to grab is my cutter and this caddy and I am good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment