Monday, March 11, 2013

Smell the Roses

I thought this was a good slogan for our geocaching this weekend.  "Go and Smell the Roses", is actually Travelocity's new ad campaign that played during the Amazing Race.  I decided that someone at Travelocity must be a scrapbooker because their graphic is also in the style of chalkboard art as well.  Their graphic inspired me to make my own. 

Here are a few pics from our geocaching adventures this weekend. We couldn't have asked for a nicer Sunday.  We grabbed a few caches at Lake Padden.  We found one in a little frog hidden in a tree.
Chuck with frog cache
There was an interesting sculpture outside a bank in Burlington WA that contained a geocache.  Can you see it? 

 
 
My Hubby and I were calling our oldest Obi Wan Kenobi based on his outfit.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment